Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » RP Room » RP Characters » Adoptables
Adoptables
zadokDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 4:29 AM | Message # 1
RP Leader
Group: Users
This thread is for adopting & putting characters up for adoption.

You may adopt out characters you are currently using (be sure to include which RP they are in), ones you've made up or drawn but never used yourself, ones you've used but don't plan on using again, or ones you made up specifically for the adoptables thread. Please use the last option sparingly as we all probably already have or will have characters to post that fall into one of the other catagories.

Putting characters up for adoption works in several ways:
-posting a pic
-posting a profile (length may vary)
-posting a combination
*Nameless adoptees will be called Character#*
Please post each adoptable in a seperate post so no one gets confused on where one stops & another begins unless for some reason the characters you have are paired, in which case you need to make sure that everyone can clearly tell which is which

Adopting characters is as easy as posting 'character name' has now been adopted by 'your username' Just be extra careful to make sure nobody else has claimed that character. And don't forget to name them if they didn't have a name already! smile
Please do not adopt a character if you are not going to use them as it would be fairly pointless & make it so that someone who would use the character would not be able to.

**It is to be understood that once you put a character up for adoption & it gets adopted it is no longer yours & you cannot demand control of the character back, it is now the adopter's character so be sure before adopting them out!** I doubt that needed to be said bu~t just in case. wink

Message edited by zadok - Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 4:30 AM

Kaze-chanDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 7:08 AM | Message # 2
Villain in disguise?
Group: Administrators
K first things first Imma get rid of Karen. XD Her drawing was sort of an accident. December I was scribbling on some paper without looking at it and when I looked down I saw a really cool design for a charrie, but when I traced it out... =3= and then I flubbed on the proportions and everything else and yeah. XD Still though I think she's kinda cool-looking so if anyone wants her maybe they can do the poor girl some justice and give her some new art. XP
Attachments: 2757374.jpg(246Kb)

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. " --Proverbs 31:30

zadokDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-18, 5:43 PM | Message # 3
RP Leader
This is a pair that has to stay together, they are for the Our Generation RP. I posted like 3 times & started having computer troubles & wasn't able to keep up. ^.^' I figured someone that knows what is going on would be better able to play her at this point. Sorry no pics to go with them but other than colors & size you could have Jacinta look any way you wanted cause I wasn't very specific.

Rider~
Name: Jacinta Vasquez
Appearance: dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, petit
Personality: She is the kind of friend that will give you her shoulder to cry on or a good kick in the butt when you need it. She tends to be overly aggressive, especially physically. (she‘s not gunna kill anyone, just punch them pretty hard in the arm) She is very opinionated & blunt but she doesn’t mind listening to others’ opinions & the reasons behind them. She also cares a lot about her friends even if she doesn’t always know how to show it.
Bio: Being the younger middle child of 4 she often feels neglected at home since her parents both work full time & can’t often give individual attention to each child. She grew up with all brothers so she is quite the tomboy. She has always been small for her age and has been picked on her entire school life for it.
Powers: Plant Manipulation
Riding Style: Depends on her mood
Riding Outfit: likewise depends
Hobbies: daydreaming, reading,
Other Talents: nothing she feels is very important, she’s ok at karate
Other: has a major height complex, DESPISES the color pink, for some reason she is very good at finding things other people lost, she’s got NO sense of direction or time

Horse~
Name: Dawn Walker
Show name: Walkin’ on Sunshine
Breed: Brumby
Appearance: buckskin overo with a blaze & 2 stalkings
Bio: Born blind on a small ranch, as soon as she was weaned she was sold to a human just up the street from her home so she got to see her parents a lot but mostly only from afar. She was trained when she came of age in both English & Western for pleasure not events but when she was 4 her human died & she was brought to the ranch as a pasture mate. She misses being ridden or even going beyond the pasture at this point.
Power: Echolocation
Trained to: nothing she can only be used as a trail horse (as far as anyone knows)
Personality: high-spirited, friendly, funny enough is a big fan of sarcasm
Other: She is BLIND

Added (2012-04-19, 1:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------

I drew her but never ended up using her for some reason. I was going to color her hair a dark green like Tatara from Fushigi Yugi. I thought she'd be some kind of spy or mercenary type. Maybe a ninja. She's wearing a pair of my jeans. XD Tho mine doesn't have the one pant leg cut off.

SongaDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-18, 6:09 PM | Message # 4
Junior RPer
I GOT TO ADOPT Jacinta and Dawn! HUZZAH!

Ok here's some guys that I don't use anymore. I dunno of anyone would really want them XD but I have waaay too many characters and gotta let EM go!

Name: Luxari Xan (mixed Lux (light) and Ari (lion) and Xan (defender)

Appearance: *I didn't draw this this was back in the day when I just got pictures from online XD;; edit him however you want...he looks slightly like this just big and yeah....

Personality + a little bio: Luxari is a quiet, gentle giant, he's strong and has an iron will, but can be gentle enough to care for a lamb. He has a thick Russian accent and lived in the country before immigrating to the USA. He's a bit awkward in the big city, having lived in the countryside all his life, and often asks basic questions any normal civilian would know, like "Are those cots meant to sleep in?" (He's used to just a towel and dirt floor.) Often, people mistaken him for being big and stupid, but he is just unused to the city. He keeps his mouth shut and only speaks when he has a question or is in a conversation to be polite. He currently lives in a small apartment where he works as a shoemaker, but doesn't have many customers. (He has high quality work but since he does it by hand the old fashioned way, not many people want to bother waiting. Oh! And he keeps a small garden to remind him of home, despite his ornery neighbor's protests.

Eeeeh and that's it I guess ^^; But feel free to completely change him and his personality. Like he could be in space or on a desert island or idk XD

Message edited by Songa - Wednesday, 2012-04-18, 6:11 PM

Kaze-chanDate: Sunday, 2012-04-22, 5:39 PM | Message # 5
Villain in disguise?
Next up, here's another character I never used, Akura Hinayama. She's cool, nuthin' really wrong with her, I could just never find anything to use her in. Maybe someone else can though? :3 Forgive the messiness of the sketch, I never bothered touching it up... >3>U
Attachments: 7426067.jpg(157Kb)

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. " --Proverbs 31:30

KittyDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 7:45 PM | Message # 6
Warrior
Luxari Xan you are MINE!!!! biggrin

Sadly I don' think I have any floating in my head that I'm willing to part with, or can part with, cause the one I want to rid myself of I do use XD AAAHHHHH

TUESDAYS and WENDSDAYS I most likely won't be active at all FYI cause I won't be home then.

http://cyage.hehasplans.com Offical CyAge Plot Site

KappaDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 10:08 PM | Message # 7
Warrior
I can't imagine giving up my characters....even the ones I made up for no reason.....

Andy: YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME UP ARE YOU?!!?

No.....Andy I...

Andy: DON'T GIVE ME AWAY! I'LL STOP EATING HALF THE MARSHMALLOWS IN YOUR PANTRY!!!

You're not going anywhere!

SongaDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 5:01 PM | Message # 8
Junior RPer
*Adopted Akura Hinayama! 8DDD I will post Moar...charries...that are rotting XD;; *

Kaze-chanDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-19, 3:45 AM | Message # 9
Villain in disguise?
A doodle character I made with Tegaki that never really took off. Tanzi (I just generated a name for her now with behindthename.com XD) is 17, loves to dance, and her favorite color is blue. That's all I know, so if you adopt her you can make up whatever else. :P
Attachments: 7862226.png(19Kb)

KidaDate: Tuesday, 2013-05-14, 10:13 PM | Message # 10
May I have Tegaki? She's really cute! ^ ^

Forum » RP Room » RP Characters » Adoptables
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017