Friday, 2017-12-15, 10:11 PM
Chronicles of the Mount
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » Alfred Hedgehog: Kid Force!
Alfred Hedgehog: Kid Force!
DiamondDragonDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 0:57 AM | Message # 1
Warrior
Group: Administrators
New school-aged kids have been suddenly appearing at Gnarly Woods. Nobody knows where they came from, nor why they came. You only see them when they go to school, and after it lets out, they disappear, seemingly without a trace. Alfredand hes friends, Camille and Milo have took it upon themselves to find out who they are, and why they're here.

These kids are all orphans born with strange superpowers. They all come from the city, where normal people shun them because of their uniqueness, and government agents are attracted to their power. They all escaped and met up in Gnarly Woods, forming a group (currently with no name). Thier base is in a large cave a little ways into the forest. The only was in is a rather small tunnel that's covered by a stone rolled in front of it. Looks like Gnarly Woods won't be such a quiet place for much longer!

Note: It's totally ok if you haven't seen the series, but it would make it more interesting if you do. (You can watch episodes on utube if you want to be prepared.) also, I call Milo! X3

Forms

Name:
Animal:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers: (Only if your one of the super kids. 2 max.)
Natural abilities: (You know, if he/she is smart, athletic, or anything like that.)

My Characters:

Name: Milo Skunk
Appearance:
Personality: Milo is a Drama King, with an active imagination that often runs away with him. He's also the wise-cracking person of the trio (although Camille will often do the same thing back at him), and is kind of dorky. Last but not least, he's a fraidy-cat. XD
Powers: None
Natural abilities: He's a good runner (probably because he often runs away from anything that scares him XD).

Name: Satsu
Animal: Skunk
Appearance: http://www.christianmanga.com/smf....id=2190
Personality: Satsu is Blunt and kind of fiesty, but she really is very nice once you get to know her.
Powers: Metal/gem Manipulation, and Fabric/thread Manipulation
Natural abilities: Her creative flair.

Open your heart to Jesus, and he will give you love!

PicklesDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-30, 10:09 AM | Message # 2
RP Leader
Group: Users
Name: Camille Wallaby
Animal: Wallaby
Appearance:
Personality: Camille Wallaby is one of Alfred's best friends and fellow Crime-solving partner. Together with Alfred and Milo she helps solve the crimes forming in Gnarly Woods. Camille is a very smart girl who, when she can, puts her knowledge to use at times of importance. While she is not as scientifically smart as Alfred, Camille makes up for it by using her book smarts and clever ideas to her advantage. She does not manipulate people with this however and only uses such clever trickery when they really need to in order to solve a mystery. She does however like to use this to scare Milo on occasion
Powers: none
Natural abilities: great at scaring milo and alfred

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Message edited by Pickles - Wednesday, 2012-05-30, 10:11 AM

SongaDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 7:01 PM | Message # 3
Junior RPer
Group: Users
OOOh this looks fun! Can you have 3 charries if only 2 max are super power and the other is normal? Or do we only get 2 charries total? 8D *is just wondering X3* I don't know the series but I've read a bit about it happy
Oh btw are these school aged kids animals like Alfred and Milo or are they humans? ^^;;

Message edited by Songa - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 7:06 PM

DiamondDragonDate: Monday, 2012-06-11, 11:31 PM | Message # 4
Warrior
Group: Administrators
You can have as many charries as you can handle, and the super power limit is 3 and yes, they are animals too~

Open your heart to Jesus, and he will give you love!

Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » Alfred Hedgehog: Kid Force!
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017