Sunday, 2017-11-19, 9:09 AM
Chronicles of the Mount
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » MicroCell Transformations (Like Tokyo Mew Mew, but not.)
MicroCell Transformations
KittyDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 12:42 PM | Message # 1
Warrior
Group: Users
Okay first:
This RP is based on an idea I may or may not make into a manga, so please know that any ideas I get from this RP could be used in the manga, but I will probably credit you if your RPing does influence the real manga story. [I am not promicing this could ever turn into a manga tho]

Second:
I have some pre-made charries that must influence the plot. I will draw them eventually, and some of them I must RP as being they are ones who will greatly influence the plot.

Third:
Um. Have fun? I find it hard to keep up with RPs sometimes so don't be surprised if I'm not seen for a while, but don't go on without me DX

Forth:
Hey, time for plot XD

A group of teenagers/young adults [15-25 years old] come across an odd little robot that then attaches to them, by turning into a wrist/bracelet computer, once connected these bots/computers transform them into a....super powered form! o_O Also adding new body parts to them, like animal ears or tails, or it changes appearance like wild eye colors, hair colors, even skin colors. SOMETHING changes, and with these changes come new abilities. Cool right? Not really, once you realize you have NO IDEA how to turn back to normal, and the wrist computer won't come off! How are you going to explain this to yer parents? Friends? The people at your job?

Well, seems your little bot comes with a message: 'If you wish to know how to get back to normal, please go to Haven's Park, and be their by 8 PM, by the gardener's tool shed'....okay, now that's just weird....but you don't want to stay in this odd transformation forever do you?....Haven's Park is in the next town....[or in the same town, you can choose] and how will you explain this to your parents [unless yer charrie is an adult]?
~~
At the park all the charries will meet up, and then just follow my lead, as I will be the one setting up the clues and that that the charries will need to do XD

Also, some tests the charries go through may 'eliminate' the charrie from the quest task stuff. They will be detransformed, and loose the bracelet, and not be able to contenue the quest. These things depend on how the charrie reacts to the tests/things yeah...

Basicly, the one who is putting them on these quests are searching for good people. Honest, brave, caring, etc.
~~~
Set Charries:
Unless I say I'm RPing them, these charries must be chosen first, before any new ones are made, and you may have 1 premade and 1 of your own charries that are Transformation peeps [the ones with the bracelets going on this wacky quest]

Kent Alister:
[Kitty's charrie]
A blonde haired, green eyed loner. Has leader skills, not that he really wants to be doing any of this.

Transformation appearance: His hair is silver white, his eyes golden, his ears pointed, and he has large white wings. Thus he can fly, and he also has this energy type ability that he can control and manipulate.

Kari:
A 17 year old girl. You choose her looks. She's kind and caring, and able to over come fear, given the right encouragement.

Transformation appearance: Cat ears and tail biggrin thus meaning she has cat like abilities. You can choose if she can manipulate anything else.

Asha:
A 18 year old cheerleader. Worried about outward appearance, and REALLY does not like her transformation, and wants to be rid of it. You choose her appearance.

Transformation: You choose XD I couldn't figure out anything for her.

Jarius:
A 16 year old computer geek. Can hack computers, [but not the advanced braclet thing]. Finds the transformation extremally amazing, and doesn't care much what his parents/gardians think, so he willingly leaves. He doesn't actually have the good traits the bots were sent out to look for, but somehow he slips through the system.

Transformation: Can manipulate fire, also has wolf ears and tail.

~~~
Okay, so you get the idea I hope ^_^U There are rules tho on what abilities they can have, when it comes to manipulating and that:
1. you can not manipulate the wind
2. you can not manipulate plants
3. you can manipulate fire, water and electricity.
4. Your charrie can have a light ability, where they could glow or create balls of light.
5. Manipulate means you can create these things, and use what you created as you wish, you can not manipulate a substance you have not created.
6. No pyicic powers. No levitating objects etc. Only thing that could levitate is your charrie, but that would go under flying.

Note: These powers are not magic, but technology created powers. Also, anything like wings/cat ears and changed looks of appearance are also technology based, the charries DNA has not changed. This will be explained as the story progresses.

Ummmm that's it for now :3 so

for yer charries:

Name:
Personality:
Normal Looks:
Transformed Looks:
Powers:
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]:

When we have enough people [my goal is 8-10 charries, including my 4 premade] we'll start by saying how the charries find the bracelets, and how your charrie plans to get to Haven's Park. And then time skip to the charries arriving at Haven's Park.

I will also get drawings/sketches of the main charries, and consept sketches of what's going on as well.

So who's up for this RP?

Just consept sketches.

TUESDAYS and WENDSDAYS I most likely won't be active at all FYI cause I won't be home then.

http://cyage.hehasplans.com Offical CyAge Plot Site

Message edited by Kitty - Monday, 2012-04-23, 2:55 PM

Kaze-chanDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 12:50 PM | Message # 2
Villain in disguise?
Group: Administrators
Kari's mine. >:3 Now I just need to make a non-premade charrie...

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. " --Proverbs 31:30

SongaDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 12:48 PM | Message # 3
Junior RPer
OOOh Moar people need to join this!!
Come peoplez! 8D
OOH Can I haz Jarius plweaaaaaaaze? He just looks so evil and...stuff.
And I have to ask, is he the type with the cackly snort laugh and nazly bad guy voice or more cool, collected and eeeevil.

My...Erm...character.
(I write too much stuff)
Name: Simmous Simmous (yes, his first and last name are the same BECAUSE his parents didn't really bother to think of a name for him)
Age: 25 (aka 250 in Xeon years) *normally he's 26 but an early 26 age soo he could be late 25*
Height: 7 Feet (which is short for a Xeon guy, they're usually 8)
Personality:He's really a doofus, he's prone to have spurts of arrogance sometimes and talk about "AMAAAAZING" things he has or invents...well...sorta invents...kinda...premade...bought on eBay. <__< >_> But he's really got a heart for people. He will get out of his way and take great lengths to "assist" someone and befriend them, even in the most awkward situations. He also has a thing for kids, he LOVES playing with kids. (Maybe because he acts kiddy *cough*) He also tends to exaggerate his speech and doesn't know all the "AMAAAZING" technology Earth has...like toilets...and pencils. So usually he'll gawk at something common to us (like water or something) and ask silly questions.
Bio: After being sent from Xeon to invade the only other planet in the universe with life, Earth, Simmous set up his base, explored the area, played videogames all day, and befriended many...errm friends. He never really wanted to invade, and actually grew to like Earth, a lot. If the Leader of Xeon (his father) had any inkling of Simmous's real personality, he wouldn't have sent him in the first place! ...he's also addicted to the color purple.
Normal Looks:
*doesnt have any good refs right now*

Pic one
Pic two

Transformed Looks: *will draw later* Since he loves technology he sort of went crazy with it. He put on a cyborg arm and ear cuffs (sort of like a robot) that connect on his ears. And a long mettalic cape that swooshes on command (which he LOVES)

Powers: Wave frequencies manipulation
The two ear caps on the sides of his head uses technology to mimicthe mindwave patterns of the brain, creating certain types of airwaves  as offensive and defensive. (like gamma rays and UV rays ect) There's two types of waves the technology can create, waves that can blast or damage, and waves that contains healing qualities to extent. Downsides are since it's mimicking brain patterns, the machine can sometimes cause him to suffer massive migraines which makes him have to stop using the technology for a while. If he continues using the manipulation powers with migraines he'll risk damage to his brain cells, nervous system, and even organ failure. (I don't want him to be intangible XD;;; ) Also the healing waves don't work on himself, only other people.

"Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]:"
I guess he could be ^__^ I don't really mind either way!

Message edited by Songa - Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:50 PM

KittyDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 4:24 PM | Message # 4
Warrior
Ohhh....an alein charrie? Interesting twist.....XD so an alein charrie comes accross one of the robot/braclets? XD XD XD this sounds fun.....

Jarious....laugh? XD IDK

Jarious: MWAHAHAHA }:D *snickers*
Me: ...um...wut?
Jarius: IDK, just felt like laughing. heh.

Go ahead and take him SOnga, create him as you wish XD

TUESDAYS and WENDSDAYS I most likely won't be active at all FYI cause I won't be home then.

Kaze-chanDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 7:49 PM | Message # 5
Villain in disguise?
Kari's pics~ Since you kinda had Jarius all wolf-like in transformed-mode I thought it would be okay to do the same with Kari... ._____.;; I can fix it if she's only supposed to have cat ears and tail though!!

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. " --Proverbs 31:30

Message edited by Kaze-chan - Sunday, 2012-05-20, 0:15 AM

KittyDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 3:28 PM | Message # 6
Warrior
Canonly in my head it's just the ears and tail, but for RP canon I don' mind either way, wahtever you want.

DiamondDragonDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 9:48 PM | Message # 7
Warrior
Name: Arria
Personality: Arria is a girl who is shy with people until she gets to know them, and when she does she becomes talkative and nice.
Normal Looks: Dark skin, short pale cream hair, blue/purple eyes.
Transformed Looks: http://www.christianmanga.com/smf....id=2810
Powers: metal/gem Manipulation
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]: No thank you

Open your heart to Jesus, and he will give you love!

RADate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 9:45 AM | Message # 8
Soldier
Name: Nick
Personality: relaxed and fearless
Normal/Transformed looks: http://www.christianmanga.com/smf/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=media;id=2880
Powers: Electricity

[img]http://www.christianmanga.com/smf/MGalleryItem.php?id=3656[/img]

Message edited by RA - Saturday, 2012-05-12, 12:07 PM

KittyDate: Monday, 2012-04-30, 11:29 AM | Message # 9
Warrior
Okay seems we got 5 people playing, and I still have one premade that needs taken [asha] I'm willing to drop Asha tho XD

Is there anyone else who wants to join? I think I could handle having about 2 more peeps join

NitroDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-15, 9:29 AM | Message # 10
Villain in disguise?
Name: Asha
Personality: Is always trying to look her best, sometimes snobby, but maybe has something more deep down inside.
Normal Looks: Her Normal appearance. Blonde hair, cream hazel eyes, dimples, and the usual cheerleader figure.
Transformed Looks: Her Transformed appearance Same as the norm. Uh....Kitty ears and tail. Same color as hair.
Powers: Fire manipulation
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]: Yes, she could.

Name: Ziro
Personality: Soft spoken, usually keeps thoughts to self unless they're important, hardly ever thinks about himself until everyone else is taken care of, and rather numbed to pain to his disadvantage.
Normal Looks: His Normal appearance Volcanic ash black hair, pale yellow eyes, slender but built like a football player, and well sized muscles.
Transformed Looks: His Transformed appearance Same as the norm. Tiger ears and tail, with some stripes here and there on his face and arms.
Powers: Water Manipulation.
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]: I'd prefer not.

For God so loved the world that he gave us his only son. John 3:16. THIS MESSAGE IS ILLEGAL In 53 countries. Restricted Nations: 40 Hostile areas: 13

Kaze-chanDate: Sunday, 2012-05-20, 1:39 AM | Message # 11
Villain in disguise?
Name: Kari
Personality: She's kind and caring, and able to overcome fear, given the right encouragement.
Normal Looks/Transformed Looks: First one attached. It's okay that she's a Tabby cat right? >_<; (I redesigned her)
Powers: Heightened agility and jumping powers and some sorta... attack thingy I dunno. XD
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]: I'd prefer not~

Name: Iona Yoyama
Personality: Shy, but opens up after time. Kind once you get to know her.
Normal Looks/Transformed Looks: Second one attached. Black hair, grayish-green eyes.
Powers: Advanced hearing and... stuff. XD She's a dolphin. If two chars can have water manip maybe she has that too?
Could this charrie be 'eliminated' [or do you wish to not have them ever eliminated. Even if you allow them to be eliminated, doesnt mean they will, just means you give me permission to do so]: I guess.
Attachments: 6715979.jpg(161Kb) · 5145543.jpg(344Kb)

KittyDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 10:26 PM | Message # 12
Warrior
In advance: Please don't kill me.

I realize alot of you put time and effort into drawing your charries and comming up with personalities, but I must close this RP before it's ever started, because I don't feel that God wants me playing out this story, whenever I thought of starting it I'd get a pang in my gut/spirit, and I knew that meant I shouldn't continue this.

Very sorry for getting yer hopes up and that, I probably should have thought things through with this RP and prayed about it...I kinda started this only cause I had the idea, and hadn't made my own RP so...IDK I'm sorry but I really feel that I must end this. So sorry for making you all work so hard on your charries and that, please forgive me.....

[so um. Could a forum mod/admin delete this thread in a few weeks after everyone's like seen my message here?]

NitroDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 11:38 PM | Message # 13
Villain in disguise?
Hm. Oh well. It was fun drawing the characters. I suppose I'll use them for something else. As for that, hey, I got no objections to what God says. If He says it's not supposed to be, so be it. And I'll do it once everyone sees it unless Kaze or Dia get to it first.

For God so loved the world that he gave us his only son. John 3:16. THIS MESSAGE IS ILLEGAL In 53 countries. Restricted Nations: 40 Hostile areas: 13

SongaDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-23, 1:16 PM | Message # 14
Junior RPer
Oh I totally understand Kitty. No worries! If that's what God's telling you to do and convicting you then it's best to listen ^___^

RADate: Wednesday, 2012-05-23, 7:47 PM | Message # 15
Soldier
no prob smile
go with what God says, he always knows best.

[img]http://www.christianmanga.com/smf/MGalleryItem.php?id=3656[/img]

Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » MicroCell Transformations (Like Tokyo Mew Mew, but not.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017