Sunday, 2017-11-19, 9:15 AM
Chronicles of the Mount
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » Reserved XD (for future purposes)
Reserved XD
LoveDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 10:39 PM | Message # 1
Villain in disguise?
Group: Users
This thread is reserved as a promise that i will make an rp :3 I definately want to, it sounds like a lot of fun. I will brainstorm some ideas and get back to it happy

Added (2012-04-11, 6:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay here is an idea i want to brainstorm and throw out there XD Okay, well i had this thought about a world, where the government has taken complete control of the world. Like, there isnt any freedom left. A group of teenagers dont realize that they have the same idea in their head. But they go to the same highschool and slowly they group together to form the freedom fighters :3 well, they come together in a group fighting for one cause, freedom. They travel in disguise, fighting against unjust things. Well, part of the group is christian while the other isnt. This pits the group against eachother eventually. I mean, this will all happen over time but this is a basic plot line that could change. But the main points to hit are:

1. A group of teenagers in highschool want to do something about the unjust actions of the government and fight for freedom
2. They slowly meet eachother and become friends because of their common cause to fight for freedom
3. They decide to create a group, i was thinking the Freedom Fighters :3
4. They need a leader, some conflicts arise from this but a leader must be chosen
5. They continue on but eventually they end up pitting against eachother because though they all fight for freedom, half of the group is doing unjust things based on christian beliefs, while the other half wants to stick to their beliefs and fight for the Lord, the want to but the Lord in charge of the group and call themselves something that shows others that hear of them that they are fighting for God
6. The group splits in two and become enemies, though the christian group wants to help the other half thats lost, also there ends up being two leaders, one for each group
7. The two halves that split come to see that they have handicapped themselves by separating themselves, thus giving the real enemy a weakness to go after.
8. I was thinking there might be spirtual warfare as well as physical, that the half that isn't with the Lord is being decieved. The half that is with the Lord also gets heavy attacks from the enemy and they must fight against temptations
9. Eventually they must come back together, realizing that fighting amongst themselves doesnt do any good, but the christians say they cant fight together if it is not for the Lord

These are just a few, i could go on and on and on XD But i was brainstorming an idea and wanted to throw it out there happy If anyone is interested then please comment biggrin And everyone could draw their own characters and have their own bios, they just have to follow the plot guidelines

The characters would basically be:
1. The government (many people, but one main leader)
2. Freedom Fighters:
-The Christians: About 4 people would be good, but im really just throwing a number out their~
-The Decieved: About 4 people
3. Any other characters that i cant think of right now XD

This kind of sounds similar to Cyber Age~ If it is too close to cy age than it doesnt have to be done XD I just was rambling through ideas in my head and just started typing and wasnt thinking too much lol Please comment~

Added (2012-04-11, 6:39 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Plus a lot of rps are ongoing, mine can wait XD;

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

zadokDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 3:22 AM | Message # 2
RP Leader
I had a bit of a hard time coming up with an idea for an rp too. tongue
Even though it's somewhat similar to Cy-Age I think it sounds different enough to stand on it's own. biggrin The only question I have is how/where are a group of teens going to get the money they'll need to travel, eat, help others, ect.? ^.^'

LoveDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 4:30 PM | Message # 3
Villain in disguise?
Maybe the group wont have all teens, maybe a few of them will be a teacher or adult that funds it. Or like one of them is a rich kid that has money to spare. Or there could be a secret benefactor that they dont know about XD OR there could be a spy amongst the government that because they are an elite(like all the government is) they have money to spare. That would also give the group inside information on where to go and what to do to help achieve freedom :3 Good questions zadok XD

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

zadokDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 4:41 PM | Message # 4
RP Leader
Just trying to help. ^.^
ooh~ I likes da spy idea! A spy would probably be smart & secerative enough to hide the the money trail too, so it would take longer to be found out, that is if they get found out at all. ;D

LoveDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-11, 6:13 PM | Message # 5
Villain in disguise?
Yeah, i like mysteries and stuff XD The spy idea will probably be involved :3

Forum » RP Room » New RP ideas » Reserved XD (for future purposes)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017